- Royal Enfield Meteor 350 is a powerful cruiser bike that’s making waves in the market.
- It’s available in three variants and a stunning array of 13 colors, giving riders plenty of options to choose from.
- The bike’s revamped design draws inspiration from the iconic Thunderbird series, creating a modern and attractive look.
- Royal Enfield offers a range of accessories to enhance the bike’s style and appeal.
- The Meteor 350 comes loaded with features, including a semi-digital instrument cluster displaying vital information and smart features like smartphone and Bluetooth connectivity.
- Its 349 cc BS6 engine delivers 20.2 bhp of power and 27 Nm of peak torque, providing a thrilling riding experience.
- A 5-speed gearbox ensures smooth gear shifts, making it suitable for city and highway rides.
- The bike’s suspension includes telescopic forks at the front and twin-sided shock absorbers at the rear.
- Safety features include a single disc brake on both wheels, along with an anti-locking braking system and dual-channel ABS.
- The Meteor 350 offers a wide range of color options, including Yellow, Red, Blue, Stellar Red, Black, Brown, and Blue.
- Its pricing starts at Rs 2.4 lakh ex-showroom, with the top variant priced at Rs 2.25 lakh ex-showroom.
- The bike weighs 191 kg and has a 15-liter fuel tank, offering a mileage of up to 32.6 kilometers per liter.
- In the Indian market, its closest competitor is the Honda CB350 due to its similar design, features, and engine.
- The Royal Enfield Meteor 350 is more than just a motorcycle; it’s an emotional connection for riders, promising a thrilling and unforgettable journey.
In the world of motorcycles, there are some that simply steal the spotlight, and the Royal Enfield Meteor 350 is one such star. This isn’t just a bike; it’s a passion on two wheels. Let’s dive into the details of what makes this motorcycle a true emotional companion for riders.
Variants and Colors: Expressing Individuality
The Royal Enfield Meteor 350 comes in three variants, each designed to cater to different riding personas. But it doesn’t stop there; this bike is a canvas of self-expression with a palette of 13 captivating colors, allowing riders to choose the hue that resonates with their very soul.
Design Revamp: Love at First Sight
The Meteor 350 has undergone a transformative design journey, reminiscent of the iconic Thunderbird series. It’s not just a bike; it’s a work of art that now looks more contemporary and alluring. Royal Enfield has carefully woven in design elements that evoke a sense of modernity. To make it even more irresistible, a range of accessories is available, adding the final touches of modernity and style.
Feature-Rich: Connects Emotions
The Meteor 350 isn’t just about a powerful engine; it’s about creating an emotional connection. Its semi-digital instrument cluster not only displays essential information but also sparks a sense of adventure. Smart features like smartphone connectivity and Bluetooth connectivity, along with a smart assist navigation system, foster a deeper connection between the rider and the bike.
Powerful Engine: Heart-Racing Excitement
Under the hood lies a heart that beats with the power of a 349 cc BS6 OBD2 compliant single-cylinder air-cooled long-stroke engine. It roars with 20.2 bhp of power and a peak torque of 27 Nm, paired with a seamless 5-speed gearbox. The bike’s flat torque curve isn’t just numbers; it’s a surge of emotion that makes every ride a thrilling journey.
Smooth Ride: Comfort Meets Joy
The Meteor 350 isn’t just about power; it’s about the pure joy of riding. With a light clutch and smooth gear shifting, it’s like dancing on two wheels. It’s more than a bike; it’s an emotional connection that turns every ride into an unforgettable experience.
Suspension and Braking: Safety and Confidence
In the world of emotions, safety is paramount. The Meteor 350 ensures a smooth ride with telescopic forks at the front and twin-sided shock absorbers at the rear. Its braking system, featuring a single disc brake on both wheels with an anti-locking braking system and dual-channel ABS, instills confidence in every rider.
Color Options and Pricing: A Reflection of Personality
With seven vibrant color choices, including Yellow, Red, Blue, Stellar Red, Black, Brown, and Blue, the Meteor 350 invites riders to express themselves fully. In terms of pricing, it starts at an ex-showroom price of Rs 2.4 lakh, while the top variant goes up to Rs 2.25 lakh. The bike weighs 191 kg and comes with a generous 15-liter fuel tank. When it comes to mileage, it delivers up to 32.6 kilometers per liter, making each journey an emotional adventure.
Competition: The Heart’s Closest Rival
In the Indian market, the Royal Enfield Meteor 350 faces off against rivals like Honda CB350, Jawa Standard, and Benelli Imperiale 400. Yet, its closest competitor remains the Honda CB350, not just for its similar design, features, and engine but for the shared passion it ignites in riders.
The Royal Enfield Meteor 350 isn’t just a motorcycle; it’s an emotion. It’s the embodiment of freedom, style, and power. With each ride, it stirs the soul and kindles a connection that lasts a lifetime. This isn’t just a bike; it’s a love story waiting to be written on the open road.